A List of the things I heart most about Germany:
Taxi's that are brand new Jaguars
Big German waitresses who won't let us order our own food, and scoff at the fact that we order coke in a brew house

Stores that makes us worry about where we are staying, but turn out to be like Ikea ----->
Learning that brats should be served on baguettes
Weibserwurst, if anyone knows where we can get some of this you would make our day!
Chocolate, the good kind, not the stuff we try to pass off as chocolate here in the states(sorry Hersey's)
Women taxi drivers who can't get out of town because of the gay pride parade, and spout off all the German I know(and I don't know the good words)
The View, I would be happy living here...apparently Hitler wasn't, but I'm betting the fact that he didn't eat meat and was probably hungry had a bit to do with it
No comments:
Post a Comment